Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Fun. - We Are Young


If you watched the Super Bowl (or if you just browsed through the commercials online) then you probably heard this song on the Chevy Sonic commercial. Also apparently it was recently featured on Glee? I don't watch Glee so I'm not sure but that's word on the street. Well I'm not a very big fan of Fun. (gasp!) but this is a great song. The chorus has so much energy it's ridiculous. It makes you wanna just, I dunno, smash stuff on peoples heads? Break furniture? Get in fights? All of those feelings are presented well in the video...

(Also this is my 50th post WOHOO! So now you should have at least 50 great songs to listen to. If you like/have liked/don't like any of these songs you should share my blog with your friends and family)

No comments:

Post a Comment