Friday, July 29, 2011

Ok well I decided that I'd start off with a couple songs that I've been thinking about in the last few days. So to start things off here is the second longest song in my iTunes library. Impossible Soul by Sufjan Stevens. This song is kinda split into two halfs. The first half is more floaty and dreamy and then the second half is more structured and upbeat. It's more the second half that has been in my head. Now a lot of people have said that they don't really like this album of Sufjan's (The Age of Adz) but I had the opportunity to see Sufjan live right after this cd came out and he basically played the entire thing which really helped me appreciate the album. So enjoy spending the next 25:35 with Sufjan Stevens...

1 comment:

  1. I had the same experience... going to the concert really helped me appreciate this album. I now LOVE this song. And I'm really diggin' this blog.

    ReplyDelete